This page is for enrollment in the school year program. We have a separate process for summer camp enrollment.
Twin Cities Community Preschool is a non-profit, parent-participation preschool enrolling children ages 2.9 – 5. Our school year runs from September through mid-June, follows the Larkspur School District Calendar, and operates Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
The morning parent-participation program runs from 9:00am to 12:00pm, Monday through Friday. Stay & Play childcare is offered from 12:00pm – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. There is no parent participation requirement for the afternoon program.
The admissions process for the morning parent-participation program and the afternoon Stay & Play programs are the same:
1. Attend an Open House or School Tour
Get to know our school and some of our families during one of our Saturday open houses:
- Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018, 9:15am - 10:00am
- Saturday, November 3rd, 2018, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Saturday, February 2nd, 2019, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday, March 29th, 2019, 9:15am - 10:00am
- Saturday, May 4th, 2019, 10:00am - 12:00pm
If you can't make an open house, or you would like to see the school in operation, you can schedule a tour by contacting our membership team.
2. Submit An Application
To get started, please complete an application. The application should include a family photo and $50 application fee.
We highly encourage families to attend an open house or tour before applying. However, we understand that's not always possible. If you can't attend an open house or tour, that's not a problem--just submit an application and we will contact you.
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis starting mid-March. Applications received before March 1 have highest priority. If you haven't already, we may ask you to come in for a visit with your child during a school day.
3. Complete Enrollment Packet
After admission, please complete and return these forms:
- Consent to Contact
- Identification and Emergency Info
- Emergency Contact
- Field Trip Permission
- Personality Profile
- Physician’s Report
- Health History
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Personal Rights
- Parents' Rights
- Sunscreen Permission
- Photo Release Permission
- Summer Camp Enrollment Agreement (if you would like to do summer camp prior to the regular school year)
Contact Membership for more information.